Driver Driven Culture
Driver Driven is one of our values.Being Driver Driven means our driving teammates lead the way. Roehl drivers are known as the best on the road. That means not just their driving skills, but in the broad sense of the job, from the courtesy and professionalism with which they relate to customers and the public to their efficiency at solving problems and their commitment to Roehl's mission... "To deliver confidence and satisfaction by providing flawless transportation services."
Here's how we support our driving teammates' successes.
Driver Advisory Group
A dedicated team of Roehl drivers help leaders get a deeper understanding of the challenges our drivers face on the road.
- This group meets with leaders once per month to provide input and suggestions on topics such as safety, maintenance, operations and load planning.
- Members rotate on a regular basis, typically serving on the board for 12 months.
Pet Friendly Trucking Jobs
A program that allows you to bring your pet on the road with you.
- We understand that as a professional truck driver, you spend more time away from family and friends.
- Our pet program allows you to bring you pet as a companion on the road.
- Additional resources: https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/resources/pet-friendly-truck-driving-jobs
A program that allows you to bring family and friends on the road with you.
- We understand how important relationships are and this program allows you to work and continue to build and foster those relationships with family and friends.
- Additional resources: https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/resources/passenger-policy
My Roehl smartphone App
Driver focused, the My Roehl app allows drivers the ability to access essential information on their mobile device or tablet.This tool makes is simple for drivers to:
- scan paperwork & photos from the road
- access important information to do their job
- access job aids
- schedule a call back request to speak with a Fleet Manager and much more
Outstanding 24/7 Fleet Manager Support
Your support doesn't end when your Fleet Manager goes home for the day.
- Over 90% of our drivers are satisfied with the support they receive from their Fleet Manager.
- Even when your Fleet Manager isn't immediately available, we have many ways for you to get the support you need using the My Roehl app, such as:
- Fully staffed extended operations team
- Our Call Back Feature
- Access to your Chain of Leadership
We recognize our driving teammates and reward them
Driver Appreciation Week
We celebrate with our drivers during this week.
- We host TeamRoehl socials that include week-long recognition celebrated at each terminal with food, social events and TeamRoehl swag.
Safe Driving Awards
Each year we recognize and award our driving teammates that live our cornerstone value.
- We have annual recognition and monetary awards for safe-driving, presented for 12 consecutive months of preventable accident-free driving.
- We also have a multi-year award, presented for each additional 12 months of preventable accident-free driving.
- In addition, safe drivers earn additional cents per mile for Accident Free pay.
Million Mile Club (One, Two, Three, Four and Five-Million Mile)
This elite club recognizes those driving teammates who drive at least 1 million consecutive accident free miles with Roehl Transport.
- Attaining this milestone is a major accomplishment that adds these professional drivers to the ranks of the driving elite.
- Roehl Million Milers receive a special award trophy and a unique decal for their truck along with special recognition.
Outstanding Performance Awards
Each year we recognize our top performers in safety and performance at our annual awards banquet.
- The awards are given to as many people as meet the criteria over the course of the year.
- It is possible to win these prestigious awards multiple times.
- Driver of the Year
- Owner Operator Business Partners of the Year
- Outstanding Trainer Contributor Awards
Each year we celebrate TeamRoehl success and honor our nominated teammates for their dedicated service and outstanding performance.
- We invite our outstanding performers to Marshfield, Wisconsin to enjoy an evening of dinner and drinks and celebrate them and their outstanding accomplishments and years of service.