Drivers - Professional Truck Driver | Paid CDL Training & Job
We will pay you as we train to you to Get Your CDL, license you need to be a professional truck driver.
You can leave the rideshares and food and grocery deliveries behind. You can apply your skills operating a bus or straight truck. You can become a vital part of the US economy - and you'll have a career rather than a job.
Here's how our program works:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You’ll be paid while you get your CDL™.
- Your CDL training is three weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $70,000+!
When you choose to succeed, we're here to help you!
Instead of driving around a city or pre-determined routes, you can become a professional truck driver with Roehl Transport, one of the nation's safest trucking companies.
Want help getting started?