Truck Driver | Dedicated Granite City Kraft Fleet
Weekly Home Time & Recent Pay Increase!
This dedicated truck driving job is for a Class A CDL holder who wants to operate mainly in the Midwest with regional routing through Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. You may also get routed through Florida and Georgia.
Trailers are preloaded at Granite City, IL, and you’ll keep moving by hauling backloads to the St. Louis area. In some areas, truck parking may be at one of our facilities.
You’ll have weekly home time in this fleet.
- This fleet averages 2,500 miles a week, however some drivers are averaging 3,000 miles per week by running Tuesday to Sunday.
- Home time is at least 34 hours per week
- Consistent customers/lanes
- 75% drop and hook
- You'll drive 5.5 - 6 days a week
Roehl has locations, including major terminals, drop yards and offices in the following areas:
East St. Louis Drop Yard
East St. Louis, IL 62201
Directions to Roehl's East St. Louis, IL location
Kansas City Drop Yard
9403 E. US 40 Hwy
Independence, MO 64055
Directions to Roehl's Kansas City, MO location
Dayton Drop Yard
1644 North Keowee St
Dayton, OH 45404
Directions to Roehl's Dayton, OH location
Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W 15th Ave
Gary, IN 46406
Directions to Roehl's Gary, IN location
Oak Creek Drop Yard
1770 Ridgeview Drive
Oak Creek, WI 5315
Directions to Roehl's Oak Creek, WI location
Memphis Drop Yard
4800 Malone Road
Memphis, TN 38118
Directions to Roehl's Memphis, TN location
Dallas Area Terminal
1101 E Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Directions to Roehl's Grand Prairie, TX location
Video: About Roehl's Dedicated Kraft Granite City FleetThis dedicated truck driving job is for a Class A CDL holder who wants to operate mainly in the Midwest with regional routing. Get weekly home time, a great weekly paycheck, still enjoy weekly home time, and stay close to home. Watch Roehl's Dedicated Kraft Granite City Fleet Overview Video to learn more!
Roehl's Dedicated Kraft Granite City Fleet Overview Video Transcript
- [Narrator] Hello and thanks for watching this video about Roehl's Dedicated Granite City Kraft Fleet. Roehl's Dedicated Granite City Kraft Fleet features weekly hometime, consistent customers and lanes, mostly drop and hook freight with pay accelerators and access to full benefits.
- The people at Kraft they're real nice people. We get along with them real good. That's I've been dealing with 'em almost about three and a half years now. Most of 'em been there most the time I've been on the fleet. Usually get you in and out the gate pretty easy.
- They keep you movin', they keep freight going.
- It's pretty nice. I think anybody gets on this fleet will really enjoy it.
- The miles consistent and the money consistent.
- If you do a short haul, you get short haul pay.
- You get paid holiday pay, that's a good thing. Ain't too many companies in the industry pay holiday pay. - Come to Kraft Fleet you know, be home more.
- That's good money to provide for your family. Satisfied.
- [Narrator] Roehl Transport is one of North America's safest and most successful trucking companies because we're built on these values. We've won multiple American Trucking Association's President's Awards. That's the trucking industry's top safety honor. At Roehl, you'll get more than 60 years of experience supporting you. At Roehl, our drivers are leaders and our leader's a driver. So, you know, when you join us you'll get the support you're looking for. Reliable and well-maintained equipment, excellent pay plans, and great hometime options. So you can enjoy quality time outside the truck.
Hiring & Operating Areas
You may run outside of the operating area on occasion.