It's not a trucking school.
If you went to a CDL driving school, you would not get paid while you train AND you’d have to come up with tuition. For many, our paid cdl training / truck driving job is their way to a better paying career and even the gateway to a middle class lifestyle. After nine months on the job, Roehl drivers are on-track to earn $50,000 + a year.
Here's how it works:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- The CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.