Invest in yourself.
You’ll get training and growth opportunities as part of TeamRoehl. Plus, you’ll enjoy a diverse work environment that is both interesting and challenging and provides many opportunities along your career path.
Our training and resources allow you to be your best and help you pursue your career objectives.
- Competitive Wages—Pay for experience.
- Comprehensive & Affordable Employment Package—From our health, dental, disability and life insurance to an outstanding 401k savings and profit-sharing program, Roehl benefits help save you money, protect your family and provide income for your retirement.
- Superior Training—Advance your skills with our diverse training opportunities.
- Advancement Opportunities—We value our employees. Our promotion from within policy and tuition reimbursement offers you the opportunity to stay and grow your career with Roehl.
- Stability—Family owned and operated with over 50 years of experience and growth.
- Our Corporate Culture—As a member of TeamRoehl, take part in team-building company events and be recognized for outstanding performance and safe work.
Video: Joe Gustafson – Non-driving career options
In this video you'll hear from Joe Gustafson, Roehl's non-driver Recruiting & Staffing Manager.
With a wide variety of career options, it’s likely we have positions that suit your skills and career goals. Some examples include:
Fleet Management—over 2,000 of our teammates are professional truck drivers, and fleet managers are their most important connection for enabling Driver Success.
Maintenance Team—our maintenance technicians keep our drivers rolling down the road. As a maintenance technician (diesel mechanic), the size and scope of Roehl’s fleet provide an opportunity to perform preventative maintenance and repair work on the latest truck types like Frieghtliner and International, most with Cummins or Detroit Engines under the hood. Our different business divisions will help you grow your skill set with a variety of trailers including Duraplate® van trailers, standard and step deck flatbed trailers, curtainside trailers and temperature controlled units
Customer Service—from planning loads for our drivers to working with customers to meet their needs, you’ll find opportunities to excel and grow.
Information Technology—we leverage leading edge systems and programs, including our own applications, to facilitate our business. From software developers to business analysts and database engineers to help desk support, we have on-going enhancements and special projects that will stimulate, challenge and reward you.
Download our non-driver job brochure.
Download our maintenance technician job brochure.