Weekend home time & $60,000+ in this dedicated truck driving job!
Home Weekends & $60,000
Dedicated Van Specialized Cans Fleet - Truck Driving Job
Want to make $60,000+ and get your weekends off, too? Then this is the dedicated fleet for you. Haul mostly out and back freight between Indiana and Iowa for a single customer. This fleet is growing and popular with experienced drivers, and we want the best so we’re offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus, too!
What You'll Make
- Experienced truck drivers will make $60,000+.
- We’ll want the best – get paid for your experience with a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
When You'll Be Home
- You’ll be spending your downtime at home on the weekends (34-48 hours between Friday and Monday).
When You'll Drive
- Five and a half days at a time during the week.
What You'll Drive (Your Equipment)
- New trucks (both manuals and automatics are available)
- New van trailers
What You'll Haul
- Our customer is the largest producer of metal food packaging in the United States. This fleet will haul raw material and finished product to customer locations within their network.
Where You'll Drive
- Most will be out and back trips between Northwest Indiana and Iowa.
- Pre-planned, regular routes
- Primary lanes through Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota & Wisconsin.
Dedicated Division Overview
You'll have great opportunities in a Roehl Dedicated Fleet truck driving job. Watch the video to learn more.