We respect your equipment. If you already have your own truck, you’ll find that we can qualify most trucks to operate in our fleet.
Vehicle Condition, Age, Safety Equipment and Wheelbase
- We accommodate model-year 2000 and newer tractors; tractor must pass DOT inspection at lease-on.
- All safety equipment as mandated by the DOT is required. Safety equipment will be inspected at the time of lease and quarterly thereafter.
- Wheel base maximums of 265" or less (Van, Refrigerated and Curtainside).
- Blind spot mirrors are required on both right and left sides of tractor.
Fifth Wheel Height
- Tractor with driver and 100 gallons of fuel shall weigh less than:
- Van: 19,500 lbs.
- Curtainside: 19,000 lbs.
- Refrigerated: 19,500 lbs.
Exhaust Stack Height
- Maximum height of 48".
- Roehl requires an approved fifth wheel (must meet DOT specifications).
- Minimum exhaust stack height of 13'4" for van, refrigerated and curtainside.
- Mufflers are required.
- DOT approved headache rack required.
- Lumber tarps (8' drop).
- Steel tarps
- 6 coil chains (3/8").
- 6 chains (5/16").
- 13 chain binders.
- 18 nylon straps (4").
- 8 coil racks, coil pads and steel edge protectors.
- Owner Operator can lease flatbed equipment from Roehl.